Some may know that the weekend of Thanksgiving my dog Jade was hit by a car. She a little over a year old and was the most playful and loving dog I've ever own, although she is also the first dog that I personally purchased. But instead of dwelling on the fact that she is gone and how much I miss her, I am going to list the top 10 reasons why I loved her.
1. She woke me up every morning with kisses.
2. She talked to me. Not like a human but she was always barking/"moaning" and growling at me to play or just to give her some attention.
3. She listened to me.
4. She was my snuggle buddy. When Mike would be gone for long periods of time she would curl up next to me, even snuggle under the blankets when it was cold and keep me company.
5. She was so funny to try and give a bath to. She would put up the biggest fight and wouldn't let me near her when she was done, but the challenge was alway entertainging.
6. Every morning when I'd feed her she would follow me to see what I was going to do next, then when she thought all was well with me she'd run back to her food and eat.
7. She secured the perimiter at the house. Some nights she would run around the house barking at every door or window then go lay down.
8. She could lick stuff off the counter. As much as I hated it at the time, now looking back it was always funny to catch her and have her continue to lick with wide eyes.
9. She had dreams. While she slept she would growl, twich and huff as she was chasing something in her dreams
10. She was my best friend.
I ♥ you Jade