Friday, June 18, 2010

Just because I'm family...

Just because I'm family does NOT mean that:


1. You can walk all over me.

2. Expect me to be at your beck and call when I'm on VACATION.

3. I am willing to help but a "Please" and "Thank you" are ALWAYS welcome.

4. Even though I love you it doesn't mean that I will agree with you or want to do things your way.


I love my family dearly but sometimes I feel like I am being taken for granted. As much as I want to please them, I'd rather be happy. I know that sometimes family needs help and I am willing to give in what I can.. but when I'm the only one, or one of the few, in a HUGE family like mine it makes me upset. Why can't life be all rainbows and butterflies?


But on the upside.. I have to say that I have some of the most AMAZING sisters anyone could ask for, and I'm sure right about now they are feeling just as "used" as I am. At least we're in it together.


Sister to sister we'll always be, A couple of nuts from our family tree.

- Author Unknown


2 comments:

  1. Oh Cathypants I'm sorry! That's not cool the way they are treating you :( It's so rough when family are the ones that are making you feel down. I completely understand this one. I la la la love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I totally get this! I actually posted way back when... http://azlehmans.blogspot.com/2009/11/importance.html

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete