Saturday, July 10, 2010

Life is like...

So many of you are probably thinking (due to the title) "That life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get". And I've never really known this to be actually true until I "married the military". Don't get me wrong I love the military. It's full of great people that make this country great. However, things are so unpredictable with the military, it makes life stressful. I mean what kind of career can you start when you move every 1-3 years? I've noticed that people don't want to hire you because you or your spouse is in the military. (At least not the ones for my degree) It's lame.

So I think I have a solution....

I am going to start my own business (as soon as I can get my husband on board :D ). I want to possible start a bakery. I think this is something that I'd be pretty good at. But for starters, I am going to look for local classes that I can take, and possibly even buy those "DIY" kits that teaches you on your own time. (and seeing as how i'm jobless I have plenty of time). I just wanted to throw it out there and see what people think. But remember it's only talk right now... If something comes of it I'll be sure to mention something on here about it.

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
- Harriet Tubman



2 comments:

  1. How would you open a bakery since we move all the time?? Would you hire a manager while you live away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe a from home one... I don't know.. I guess I'm back to the ole drawing board.

    ReplyDelete