Wednesday, July 14, 2010

GREAT DAY!!!

So I have to admit to day was a GREAT day! It started with lovely kisses from Jade. She really had to pee and instead of stepping on me (which is what usually happens) she gave me kisses.

I then decided that today is a good day to go job hunting. And although I despise this task with a passion, I was pleasently surprised by only having to go to one place. And while there I had two interviews and set up for a third. I am not trying to get too excited before I hear "you're hired" but I feel that if you make it to round three then it's looking fairly good for your cause.

Then after a quick nap I headed to dinner with some great girl friends. I almost forgot what a good meal added with great girls was like. It's a piece of heaven that you can experience for a couple hours.

And finally this night was topped off with a 7 minute phone call from the Hubsters. Yup that's right it's the first "long" conversation I've had with him in over a week! I am so happy to say that in 11 days I will be able to be in his arms again. Every part of my brain is telling me not to get too excited that's it's so close because then time will seem to stop altogether and take FOR EVER to pass. But my heart can't help it and I start feeling like a little girl all giddy inside.

So yes to day was definitely a GREAT day!



1 comment:

  1. Woohoo for good... no great! days!

    Where did you interview??

    ReplyDelete