Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Here We Go!

Well life has been crazy for me.

I got a job as a server. It's not my ideal job but it'll do for now. I am just happy to be getting out of the house. As much as I love hanging out with Jade and the good ole TV, I have been hit with the biggest cabin fever I have EVER felt. So thank God that I now have a job :)

I am also leaving for about 10 days (before I start my job) to go on a Carribbean Cruise! I am so stoked! Having all that time with the Hubsters will be amazing. Especially since he just got back from 2 months of teaching Cadets in NY. And I am really going to have to enjoy it because come to find out that over the next 3 months he will only be here for a little over 3 weeks. It blows sometimes, with always having him gone like this. And yes for those of you who know he's missing our anniversary again. Last year was because of Ranger School, this year is training and it looks like next year will be due to deployment. Oh the joy's of being married to the military.

On the upside we've found a way to cope with him being gone.... We have decided to drop Verizon Wireless (not my plan) and switch to AT&T so that we can have the new Iphone4! I am so excited. I only wanted it for the new video calls that you can do on it. So it's like skype but where ever you go! SO SA WEET!!! We're hoping that this will help a lot with us not being physically together. But with us seeing eachother. I'll let you know how it goes. The phones are on backorder right now but we should have them by August 9th. WA HOO!!

1 comment: