Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Roller Coasters of Emotion = NO FUN

So obviously I've been a bit neglectful when it came to keeping up with this. I had a couple issues, but we'll see soon what plays out with them. This last week has been happy and sad, a definite roller coaster of emotion. I have been trying to deal with them on the "inside" but now I'm writing them down. For no other reason than to have it out there and make myself feel better. And NOT like I'm carrying a heavy burden.

SO... it started when Jade decided that she would down a bottle of perscription strength anti-inflammatories. Oh yeah I need to mention that they are for humans and not dogs. So after over a week of vommitting, vet visits, hundreds of dollars and trying to shove 10 pills a day down her throat, she is still puking on occasion, and now she's developed swollen lymph nodes under her jaw line. Please shoot me in the foot now with the bills I will now, in addition to the one's before, have coming after seeing the vet later today!

The upside of the week last week was that it was 24th birthday! Mike bought me some AH MAZIN' cowboy boots and we had a little get together with friends the Saturday before my birthday. It was so much fun, we ate, drank, and played Rock Band through the night. I'm a simple girl I guess, just give me Rock Band and food and I'll be happy for a lifetime.



As much as I hate all the little things that make me feel like I can't catch a break there are may others that make me feel like a million bucks! I guess I just need to keep track of the good times, forget all the bad, and live like a rock star:)



1 comment: